Apple-Berry Yogurt Parfaits
A delicious Parfait that makes for a delicious protein packed breakfast.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 70g
Dietary Fiber 9g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
For the Berry Vanilla Applesauce
- 8-10 apples, cored and quartered
- 2 cups berries (Blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, use whatever you like!)
- ½ cup apple cider or water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the Yogurt Parfaits
- 2½ cups vanilla greek yogurt
For the Applesauce
- In a Large pot, combine all of the ingredients excepy the yogurt..
- Bring mixture to a boil and then reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 60 to 75 min.
- Stir mixture often.
- Remove pot from heat and puree using an immersion blender, or carefully spoon apple berry mixture in to a blender.
- Allow applesauce to cool completely before packaging.
In 5 Mason Jars
- Layer vanilla yogurt, applesauce and any desired Toppings. Store for up to 5 days in the refrigerator
- Any Leftover applesauce can be stored for up to a week in the refrigerator or 6 months in the freezer.
- Finished Parfaits can be stored for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
Fit Food Options http://fitfoodoptions.com/