Easy Chicken and Veggie Meal Prep
Easy Chicken Meal Prep
This easy chicken meal prep is low carb, high protein and absolutely delicious. This recipe makes 4 servings. 1 for now, and 3 days of meal prep (anything more than 3 days has to be frozen or it will get a little sketchy in the fridge.) Many have survived older food, but why risk it?
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 94
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 10g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 15g
Dietary Fiber 7g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken bone broth
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 pound green beans
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut chicken breast into smaller pieces (about 2" pieces)
- In a large saucepan, brown chicken breast in olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken broth and balsamic vinegar. Cover and reduce heat, simmering for 10 minutes.
- Add green beans and cherry tomatoes. Cover, cooking 3–4 minutes more or until green beans are tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Fit Food Options http://fitfoodoptions.com/