Snack Packs bring up nostalgic memories. The tasty, creamy pudding cups were a few moments of heaven as a kid. But how do we get this tasty treat while keeping up with our fitness goals and diets? This Chia Protein Pudding is the answer!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 125
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 16g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 6g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 32g
Dietary Fiber 14g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp (24 g) chia seeds
- 1 serving (44 g) of Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp (14 g) raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 2 packets (4 g) powdered stevia or liquid stevia drops to taste (or 1 tablespoon sweetener of choice such as maple syrup)
- Add the milk to the blender first, then add the chia seeds and blend for about 30 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender.
- Blend until very smooth and creamy, adding a bit of extra milk if it’s too thick to blend.
- Scoop the mixture into a container or bowl and place in the fridge for at least 60 minutes up to overnight for the chia to set up
- The options are endless with addons and flavors!
- My favorite is half a sliced banana and Walnuts!
Fit Food Options http://fitfoodoptions.com/